The following is a list of job staff opportunities currently available at New York Law School. If you wish to be considered for a position, please submit the following:
- Employment Application
- Cover Letter (including salary history)
|Date Posted||Job Title|
|11-19-2013||Office Coordinator, Admissions and Financial Aid|
|3-11-2013||Executive Administrative Assistant|
|5-28-2013||Manager of Events and Programming|
|5-30-2013||Executive Director, Office of Events and Programming|
|7-11-2013||Vice President of Development and Alumni Relations|
|7-25-2013||Director for Public Interest and Government|
Outlined below are the instructions on how to submit the requested documents.
- You will need Adobe Reader to open the application. If you need Adobe Reader, you can download a free version by clicking here.
- After completing the application, please save the completed application form to your computer and then email it, along with your cover letter and résumé, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please place your name and position name in the subject line.
- New York Law School Employment Application
- You have the option of mailing the forms to the following address:
New York Law School
Office of Human Resources
Kitty Montanez, Manager of Staffing
185 West Broadway
New York, NY 10013
Additional information regarding staff position vacancies may be obtained by contacting Kitty Montanez at 212.431.2131 or email@example.com.