Click here to register or log in to NetConnect.
It only takes a few minutes to register, but the benefits you receive last a lifetime.
With NetConnect, you can:
- Keep your contact information current so fellow alumni can find and make referrals to you by searching the New York Law School Online Alumni Directory. You can look for people by name, class year, practice area, or geographical location.
- Maintain and renew friendships.
- Make sure you don’t miss anything by keeping track of upcoming alumni events listed on the Alumni Calendar. By keeping your contact information current, you can ensure that you receive invitations and special alumni publications.
- Arrange to attend alumni events by registering online.
- Let us know what you are doing by sending us information about your personal and professional achievements and milestones. We’ll post them in the News section of the Alumni & Friends web page so your classmates and colleagues can read all about you.
- Request copies of your transcript, at no charge.
- Sign up for lifetime e-mail forwarding of messages sent to your New York Law School e-mail address. This service is another great way to stay connected to friends, network with other alumni and learn about alumni events at New York Law School.
- Demonstrate your commitment to New York Law School and future generations of law students by making a gift online. Your support is important to us, and NetConnect makes it easier than ever for you to join our growing roster of alumni donors.
NetConnect is easy to use, offers you a variety of useful services, and respects your privacy because only alumni who register can access information.