Click here to register or log in to NetConnect.
It only takes a few minutes to register, but the benefits you receive last a lifetime.
With NetConnect, you can:
- Keep your contact information current so fellow alumni can find and make referrals to you by searching the New York Law School Online Alumni Directory. You can look for people by name, class year, practice area, or geographical location.
- Maintain and renew friendships.
- Make sure you don’t miss anything by keeping track of upcoming alumni events listed on the Alumni Calendar. By keeping your contact information current, you can ensure that you receive invitations and special alumni publications.
- Arrange to attend alumni events by registering online.
- Let us know what you are doing by sending us information about your personal and professional achievements and milestones. We’ll post them in the News section of the Alumni & Friends web page so your classmates and colleagues can read all about you.
- Request copies of your transcript, at no charge.
- Sign up for lifetime e-mail forwarding of messages sent to your New York Law School e-mail address. This service is another great way to stay connected to friends, network with other alumni and learn about alumni events at New York Law School.
- Demonstrate your commitment to New York Law School and future generations of law students by making a gift online. Your support is important to us, and NetConnect makes it easier than ever for you to join our growing roster of alumni donors.
NetConnect is easy to use, offers you a variety of useful services, and respects your privacy because only alumni who register can access information.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I received an e-mail/postcard/phone call from a company asking for my personal information. They said they were working on a directory for New York Law School. Is this a legitimate project, or is it a scam?
We have partnered with PCI (also known as Publishing Concepts) to produce our new alumni directory. PCI is a 30 year-old company located in Dallas, TX that publishes directories for educational institutions, fraternities, sororities and military organizations across the nation. This project allows New York Law School to receive important updates to our database so we know more about our alumni and how we can better serve you and future alumni.
2. How do I know my information will only be used for directory purposes?
New York Law School has a contractual agreement with PCI that states:
a. The names, addresses and information provided to PCI by New York Law School for the publication of the Directory will be held confidential by PCI, except to the extent that they are utilized in, or in the preparation of, the Directory and except as required by court order or law.
b. The Directory will be made available only to alumni of New York Law School listed in the Directory. Upon completion of the project, PCI will return to New York Law School any and all electronic files that have been supplied by New York Law School or produced by PCI in connection with the production of the Directory.
3. I would like to verify and update my information. How may I do this?
If you have received a postcard or an e-mail with a telephone number, you may call the number to speak with a dedicated representative for the New York Law School project. The representative will verify all the information we have on file for you and make any updates where needed. One of the numbers for the New York Law School alumni is 1.866.569.7329.
If you have received an e-mail with an embedded link, you may go to the online site to review your information. If you have questions, you may call PCI’s customer service desk at 1.800.395.4724.
4. Can anyone purchase a directory?
The New York Law School alumni Directory is available for sale only to New York Law School alumni.
5. When will I receive my directory?
The total duration of the directory project is about 12 months. Since we began the project in September of 2012, the directories will be distributed in September of 2013.
6. I ordered a package containing the Companion Airline Voucher, but I haven’t received the postcard requesting verification of my address.
For those who purchase a package containing the Companion Airline Voucher, they will receive a postcard within 2-3 weeks and will direct them to go to the PCI website to initiate the voucher process by entering their ID # and order # (shown on the postcard) and verify their mailing address. Alternatively, the buyer can call a toll free number (also shown on the postcard) and leave a voicemail to initiate the voucher process.
After verifying your address you will receive a tri-fold voucher so you can begin to make your travel arrangements.
- Basics of the voucher program:
- Book one flight through the voucher issuing travel agency and get a second companion ticket on that flight for free
- The Voucher is:
- Two Tickets for One Low Price
- 200 Worldwide Destinations
- NO BLACKOUT DATES
- 40 Plus Airline Carriers
- 24/7 Online Booking
- 7-Day Advance Purchase
- Frequent Flier Miles for Both Passengers
- Guaranteed Low Price Guarantee
7. Can I choose some or all of my information not to be printed in the directory?
When you call to update your information, you can tell the representative what information you would prefer to have excluded. You may also communicate this information to the PCI customer service desk (1.800.395.4724) or to the Alumni Office.
8. I ordered a directory/package over the phone and would like to cancel my order. How do I do this?
Call the PCI customer service help desk at 1.800.395.4724, and they will take care of this for you
NetConnect is our online community created just for New York Law School alumni.