The Office of Career Development sponsors a robust recruitment program through which students obtain internships, part-time, and postgraduate opportunities.
Beginning in the summer, and continuing through much of the fall semester, many legal employers recruit students for their summer programs and for postgraduate positions. New York Law School invites law firms, nonprofit organizations, and government agencies to review applications from NYLS students, and in many instances, interview them on campus.
For more information, review the Fall Recruitment Information Packet available on the student portal.
The Office of Career Development connects students with job opportunities through job interview programs held offsite and sponsored by specialty bar associations and interest groups.
Some of these fairs include:
- The Boston Lawyers Group (BLG)
- Delaware Minority Job Fair
- DuPont Legal Minority Job Fairs
- Equal Justice Works Conference and Career Fair
- Heartland Diversity Legal Job Fair
- Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA) Job Fair
- Impact Career Fair for Law Students and Attorneys with Disabilities
- National Black Prosecutor’s Association (NBPA) Conference and Job Fair
- National LGBT Bar Association Career Fair and Conference
- New York City Metro Area LGBT Legal Career Fair
- New York University Public Interest Legal Career Fair (PILC)
- Loyola Patent Law Interview Program
- Vault/Minority Corporate Counsel Association (MCCA)
- Washington, D.C. Job Fair
For information on opportunities and deadlines, please log on to Symplicity.