The Center for Business and Financial Law (CBFL) at New York Law School provides students with an unparalleled, rigorous, and integrated approach to academic study and skills training in all aspects of corporate, commercial, and financial law. Through cutting-edge courses, events, projects, and research, the CBFL brings together academics, practitioners, and students to address the challenges that animate business and finance.
The CBFL’s areas of focus include:
- Deal-making and transactional skills.
- Financial services law and regulation.
- Startups and technology financing.
- The interconnectivity of business and society.
- Compliance across a range of industries.
Students may affiliate with the CBFL either through the Harlan Scholars Program or through the Associates Program.
For a listing of faculty directors and associate directors, click here.