Welcome back for Fall 2015
Please join us for this semester’s programs.
- Thursday, September 17th (12:50pm – 1:50pm) in W402 – Brown Bag Lunch Series with Professor Korngold. An informal conversation to explore the business strategy, public policy and legal issues at play in current real estate topics. – RSVP by email to RealEstateRSVP@nyls.edu.
- Wednesday, September 30th (12:00pm – 5:30pm) – The Future of Affordable Housing in NYC – A half-day conference co-sponsored by the Center for New York City Neighborhoods (CNYCN) and NYLS’s Center for Real Estate Studies, Impact Center for Public Interest Law and Center for New York City Law. Registration:HERE
- Monday, October 5th (12:50pm – 1:50pm) in W300 – CRES Master Class – Redevelopment Project: Converting a shuttered correctional facility into the Warwick Valley Office & Technology Corporate Park – a Pizza Lunch with Guest Speaker: Jeremy Havens (’08). – RSVP by email to RealEstateRSVP@nyls.edu.
- Thursday, October 29th (12:50pm – 1:50pm) – CRES Master Class – Pizza Lunch and Guest Speaker: Susanna Fodor, Retired Partner, Jones Day – presenting “Construction Law: What every real estate lawyer needs to know.” – RSVP by email to RealEstateRSVP@nyls.edu.
- Thursday, November 12th (8:30am – 9:30am) – CRES Breakfast Forum – The Expanding Footprint of Chinese Investment in NYC Real Estate. Networking Breakfast followed by panel discussion with industry leaders. Registration coming soon!