HOW TO GET INVOLVED WITH THE CENTER FOR REAL ESTATE STUDIES
- Join our mailing list and attend our regularly scheduled events.
- Volunteer to speak to our students. You can discuss a new and exciting real estate topic or your personal career path to your current position.
- Host a law student as an extern at your firm or company. The student receives academic credit and you receive a hard-working law student to assist on matters at no cost.
- Sponsor a CRES event.
- Sponsor a Real Estate Fellow. Each year, the Center would like to hire a graduating NYLS student for a one-year fellowship to study and prepare reports and other materials on real estate topics of interest to practicing attorneys.
- Suggest a topic for a future event.
- Mentor a student interested in real estate.
- Help with mock interviews for CRES-Affiliated Students.
Please email all inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.431.2135.