What’s happening at the Center for International Law
Monday, November 16, 2015: C.V. Starr Lecture: Governance – A New Frontier for International Lawyers
- Time: 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Location: W-202
- CLE credit: Available at no charge.
- RSVP: For more information and registration, click here.
Wednesday, October 21, 2015: NYLS London summer program information session
- Time: 12:45 pm – 1:45 pm
- Location: W-300
- Lunch: Will be provided for free.
- RSVP: Click here
- For more information: Visit the London program homepage.
- Former London program students will attend to share their experiences!
September 10, 2015: Lunchtime Lecture: Contractual Practice and Dispute Resolution Culture in Japan
- Time: 12:45 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
- Location: W-120
- Lunch: Will be served for free.
- For more information and registration, click here.
July 6, 2015: The New York Times published a letter-to-the-editor written by Michael Rhee – the Associate Director of the Center for International Law – on how political considerations affect the creation and enforcement of international law. To read it, click here.
July 1, 2015: The Spring/Summer 2015 issue of The International Review – the award-winning and only newsletter in America that explains contemporary international and comparative law topics in plain English – is now available. Please click on the image below.
April 22, 2015: Professor Lloyd Bonfield, Director of the Center for International Law, is quoted in “Birth of a nation? Czech pol claims to have established new country in no-man’s land.” [Fox News]