The actual costs will vary depending on the needs of individual students. The figures below are from the London summer program in 2017.
- Tuition: $5,450
- Books and materials: $400 (depending on the courses you take)
- Airfare: $800 (round-trip coach)
- Housing (depending on accommodations): $2,500
- Meals for 27 days @$45 per day: $1,215
- Round-trip travel in the Underground (within Zone 1) for 27 days at $7 per day: $189
- Approximate Total: $10,554
Figures for summer 2018 will be posted in January 2018.
Expenses in London will be incurred in pound sterling. For information on currency conversions, please click here.