A PDF application will be available in the late fall 2017.
- The London summer program is open only to New York Law School students who are in good standing. It is not accepting students from other ABA-approved law schools.
- Please use Adobe Acrobat to fill it out. Don’t use an Apple-based program.
- After filling out the application, please: (a) mail it to New York Law School, Center for International Law, 185 West Broadway, New York, NY 10013, or (b) submit your application in person to the Center for International Law in E-903, or (c) e-mail your application to Michael.Rhee@nyls.edu.
- Please remember to include a $500 deposit (payable to “New York Law School” by check or money order only).
- If you have questions, please contact Michael Rhee, Associate Director, Center for International Law, 212.431.2865 or send a message to Michael.Rhee@nyls.edu
- Deadline: This information will be updated in late fall 2017.