- The London summer program is open only to New York Law School students who are in good standing. It is not accepting students from other ABA-approved law schools.
- Please use Adobe Acrobat to fill out the application. Don’t use an Apple-based program.
- After filling out the application, please:
- (a) mail it to New York Law School, Center for International Law, 185 West Broadway, New York, NY 10013, or
- (b) submit your application in person to the Center for International Law in E-903, or
- (c) e-mail your application to Michael.Rhee@nyls.edu.
- Please remember to include a $500 deposit (payable to “New York Law School” by check or money order only).
- If you have questions, please contact Michael Rhee, Associate Director, Center for International Law, 212.431.2865 or send a message to Michael.Rhee@nyls.edu
- Deadline: This information will be updated in January 2018.