The London summer program is open only to New York Law School students who are in good standing. It is not accepting students from other ABA-approved law schools.
- Students must take 2 courses for a total of 4 credits.
- New York Law School uses an “A+ – F” grading system.
- Pass-fail is not an option.
- Courses may not be audited.
- The Law School will apply the 4 credits earned in London to the 86 credits needed for graduation.
- The grades earned in London will be averaged into students’ New York Law School grades to calculate cumulative grade-point averages.
- However, New York Law School students will not receive residence credits for attending this program. Therefore, participation in this program may not be used to accelerate New York Law School students’ date of graduation.
- If your GPA is close to a 2.10, you should meet with an academic counselor in the Office of Academic Affairs before you decide to attend the London summer program.