Travel to London:
- Students must make their own travel arrangements to London. We will NOT travel together as a group.
- New York Law School will not reimburse students for any travel expenses.
- Students who travel to continental Europe during the London program will also have to make their own travel arrangements.
Passports and visas:
- Passports are required for travel to the United Kingdom.
- You are responsible for having a valid passport before departure. If you don’t have a passport, please click here. To renew your passport, please click here.
- Students who are U.S. citizens do not require a visa to enter the United Kingdom for the length of stay of the London program. But if the United Kingdom had, in the past, denied you entry into the country or had deported you (among other situations), you may need to apply for a visa. For more information, click here.
- If you are NOT a U.S. citizen, please contact the nearest British consulate to see if you will need a visa to enter the United Kingdom. (This is your responsibility.) For more information, click here.
Official acceptance letter:
- All London program students will receive an acceptance letter on official letterhead.
- When you arrive in London, you must present this letter to UK Border Agency personnel. If you forget to bring it, you will have a difficult time entering the country.
- If you plan to travel in Europe during the London program, please take your official acceptance letter with you so that you won’t have any problems re-entering the United Kingdom.