The 2013 Family Law Internship Forum was a Great Sucess!
The Abbey Law Center’s annual Family Law Internship Forum helps match students interested in family law with family-oriented public interest organizations and government agencies, so students can learn more about summer internship programs, application timelines and processes. Organizations attending the 2013 Forum included:
- Bronx Defenders
- The Center for Family Representation
- The Children’s Law Center
- The Family Center
- Legal Information for Families Today
- The Legal Aid Society’s Juvenile Rights Practice
- The New York Center for Juvenile Justice
- New York City Administration for Children’s Services
- New York City Family Courts
- The New York Legal Assistance Group
- Sanctuary for Families
Please check back next fall for information on our 2014 forum.