You can’t win a trial at deposition, but you certainly can lose one. NITA’s Deposition Skills program puts you in a realistic deposition setting and provides you the opportunity to discover the questioning style that best fits your personality and skills.
Using NITA’s unique “funnel technique” you will practice and perfect the skills of:
• Eliciting exhaustive, expansive answers
• Theory testing during depositions
• Identifying other useful witnesses and documents
• Closing off avenues of escape
• Successfully dealing with obstreperous counsel
• Knowing when, and how, to object when defending a deposition
• Gaining admissions and information for use at trial or during negotiations
• Witness preparation
A portion of the program is also devoted to ethical considerations in deposition settings and witness preparation.