New York Law School students participate in a multitude of organizations and activities to pursue legal interests, develop new skills and friendships, and contribute to the Law School and greater NYC community.
Student organizations have made outstanding contributions to the extracurricular life at the Law School. They have produced programs on a wide variety of topics and have organized lectures featuring prominent members of the legal community, in addition to sponsoring charity fundraisers and an annual Multicultural Festival.
Our currently active organizations include:
- American Constitution Society
- Anti-Trafficking Law Students Association
- Asian American Law Students Association
- Black Law Students Association
- Criminal Law Society
- Domestic Violence Project
- Federalist Society
- First Generation Professionals
- Immigration Law Students Association
- Italian Law Students Association
- Jewish Law Students Association
- Latin American Law Students Association
- Legal Association for Women
- Media, Entertainment & Fashion Law Society
- Muslim Law Students Association
- Sports Law Society
- Student Bar Association
- Women’s Rights Coalition
If you have questions regarding a student organization, or how to get involved with a student organization, please contact the Office of Student Life.