- Civil Rights Clinic
- Criminal Justice Project
- Diane Abbey Law Institute for Children and Families
- The Charter High School for Law and Social Justice (represents a partnership between New York Law School and the College of Mount Saint Vincent. Learn more about the partnership.)
- Impact Center for Public Interest Law
- Law School Pipeline Project
- LGBT Law Notes (formerly Lesbian/Gay Law Notes)
- Racial Justice Project
- Safe Passage Project
- Voting Rights and Civic Participation Project
NYLS encourages and promotes students from diverse backgrounds to organize and make themselves visible on campus through events and forums. We are dedicated to creating an environment where all students feel valued and contribute to NYLS’s academic and cultural environment.
To learn more about our active organizations, see our Student Organizations page.