A field placement and seminar is similar to an externship; all of the students in a field placement and seminar are placed in offices handling cases in the particular field the course addresses, while at the same time they take a two-credit seminar focused on the work of this field.
- Elder Law and Guardianship Field Placement & Seminar
- Financial Services Field Placement and Seminar
- Immigration Practice Field Placement & Seminar
- International Human Rights Field Placement and Seminar
- Municipal Litigation Defense Field Placement & State and Local Government Seminar
- Veteran’s Justice Field Placement and Seminar
All of these course require an application.