- Dispute Resolution Team won the New York State Bar Association’s Judith Kaye Arbitration Competition, finished second in the American Bar Association (ABA) Regional Arbitration Competition, and a finalist in the ABA Regional Negotiation Competition (2019).
- Moot Court Association finished a quarterfinalist in the 70th annual National Moot Court Competition and the National Veterans Moot Court Competition (2019).
- NYLS named a “Top Law School” by preLaw magazine in the specialty areas of Alternative Dispute Resolution, Business Law, Criminal Law, Family Law, Human Rights Law, Intellectual Property Law, Tax Law, and Trial Advocacy (2019).
- LL.M. in Taxation voted No. 1 by New York Law Journal readers for 10 years straight (2019).
- NYLS’s Chapter of the American Constitution Society (ACS) recognized by the national ACS as Student Chapter of the Week twice in the same year (2019).
- Among 50 honorees in the nation, and one of 10 law schools, recognized by the Council on Legal Education Opportunity, Inc. for outstanding commitment to diversity as a legal educator (2018).
- Ranked No. 8 of 30 “Top Law Schools for Legal Technology” by preLaw magazine (2018).
Read the latest stories and announcements.