New York Law School permits students in good academic standing to take courses and earn academic credits only through American Bar Association-approved summer abroad programs. For a listing of programs, please visit the ABA study abroad homepage.
New York Law School has its own summer abroad program in London, England. For more information, see the section below.
Click here for New York Law School’s study abroad FAQs.
New York Law School Summer Abroad Program in London
London Summer Program 2018: Quick Summary
- Initial program activities (tentative and voluntary): May 21, 2018 – May 22, 2018
- Class dates: May 23, 2018 – June 14, 2018
- Location: University of Law
- Official address: 14 Store St, Fitzrovia, London WC1E 7DE, UK
- Eligibility: This summer program is open only to New York Law School students who are in good standing. It is not accepting students from other ABA-approved law schools.
- Faculty/Program Director: Associate Professor Ari Ezra Waldman
- Main contact for all questions: Michael Rhee, Associate Director, Center for International Law, at 212.431.2865 or Michael.Rhee@nyls.edu or send correspondence to: New York Law School, Attn: Michael Rhee, 185 West Broadway, New York, NY 10013