Below you will find the cost of the 2018 London program. The precise costs will vary depending on the needs of individual students.
- Tuition: $6,920
- Books and materials: $400 (depending on the courses you take)
- Airfare: $800 (round-trip coach)
- Housing (depending on accommodations): $2,500
- Meals for 27 days @$45 per day: $1,215
- Round-trip travel in the Underground (within Zone 1) for 27 days at $7 per day: $189
- Approximate Total: $12,024
Payment of tuition for the London program is due by Monday, April 30, 2018. Please bring a check (made out to “New York Law School”) to E-903.
If you are applying for financial aid, the Office of Student Accounts (6th floor of the E building) will make every effort to have refund checks available on May 18, 2018. If you have plans to leave for London before that time, you can make arrangements with Student Accounts to have your check mailed or have someone pick-up and deposit your refund check for you. For further details regarding how this process works, please contact Mr. Robert Cook, the Director for Student Accounts, at (212) 431-2321 or email him at Robert.Cook@nyls.edu.