If necessary, the London program reserves the right to change the dates and times of classes and also the long weekends.
Location of classes: Click here.
Dates of classes:
- Classes will take place Monday through Friday (in classrooms SG01, S101, or S102)
- Students and faculty will receive classroom assignments before the start of the program.
- Exact class dates in May 2018 — May 23, 24, 25, 29, 30, 31
- Exact class dates in June 2018 — June 1, 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, 13, 14
Times of classes:
|9:00 am – 10:40 am||
|11:00 am – 12:40 pm||
|2:00 pm – 3:40 pm||
Long weekends (no classes on these dates):
- May 2018 three-day weekend — May 26, 27, 28
- June 2018 four-day weekend — June 7, 8, 9, 10
- Attendance is mandatory. You must sign a daily attendance sheet.
- You are permitted only ONE unexcused absence per class. A class includes all visits to outside practitioners.
Charging your electronic devices:
- Classrooms are not equipped with a sufficient number of electrical outlets.
- So be sure to charge your personal devices before attending class.
Use of library at the University of Law:
- London program students and faculty may use the library located on the second floor.
- But not all library resources (such as certain databases) will be available.
Wi-Fi and printing:
- All London students and faculty will receive a login account for Wi-Fi access.
- Students and faculty will also be able to use their login credentials to access desktop computers and printers in the Student Center located in the basement.