The Office of Human Resources is pleased to bring back New York Law School’s Annual Flu Shot Event. This year, Duane Reade/Walgreens will be on campus to provide flu
The Office of Human Resources is pleased to bring back New York Law School’s Annual Flu Shot Event.
This year, Duane Reade/Walgreens will be on campus to provide flu shots to the NYLS community. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention recommends getting a seasonal flu shot as influenza can lead to serious illness. If you have questions regarding receiving the flu shot, please consult with your physician. The high-dose influenza shot for those age 65+ will be available.
To participate in this event, you must have coverage with one of the following medical insurance plans:
- Empire BCBS (NYLS’s insurance carrier for faculty and staff.)
- Wellfleet Student Insurance (NYLS’s insurance carrier for students.)
- Anthem BCBS
- Horizon BCBS
- Medicare Part B
- United Healthcare/Oxford
You may confirm whether your insurance is accepted for this event by calling Duane Reade at 212.227.6168.
Please note cash, check, and credit cards will not be accepted at this event. If you are unable to participate in this event, you may receive your flu vaccine at your physician’s office or at a local pharmacy.
- Tuesday, October 19, 2021, 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 20, 2021, 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Commons (2nd Floor of the West Building)
- Registration required. See below for details.
Register by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, October 15, 2021.
How to Register
- Sign up for an appointment here: Select Flu Shot Appointment
- Upload a copy of your medical insurance card here: Upload Medical Insurance Card
- If you need to change your appointment, contact the Office of Human Resources at 212.431.2131 or email@example.com.
What to Bring
To help us keep appointments on schedule and to assist with the claims process, please bring the following items:
- The completed Informed Consent for Vaccination form
We look forward to seeing you at the event!