The Office of Marketing and Communications is offering the chance to sit for a formal graduation portrait—separate from the photo that will be taken at Commencement immediately after you receive your diploma.
WHEN AND WHERE
- Wednesday, January 23: 12:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m., Fifth Floor Cafeteria
- Thursday, March 21: 12:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m., Fifth Floor Cafeteria
- Monday, April 15: 12:00 p.m.–6:30 p.m., W203, during cap and gown pick-up
- Tuesday, April 16: 12:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m., W203, during cap and gown pick-up
- Wednesday, April 17: 3:30 p.m.–6:30 p.m., W203, during cap and gown pick-up
GETTING YOUR PORTRAIT TAKEN
No RSVP is needed. Arrive at any session.
Sitting for the photo is free. The photo studio will request your contact information and will mail you the proofs and directions for ordering. After you review the proofs and the photo package options, you may directly place your order with the studio.
Academic regalia will be provided. It is recommended that men wear a shirt and tie.