Our faculty members are often asked to comment on major national developments. Below is a round-up of their latest views on U.S. Presidential developments:
- Professor Doni Gewirtzman appeared on the recent CNN segments “Is Trump’s travel ban legal?” and “Can Trump do something illegal?” as well as on BBC World News.
- Professor Richard Sherwin laid out three scenarios for the future of the American justice system on SiriusXM Radio’s February 3 episode of the national program The Dean Obeidallah Show with guest host, and former NYLS student, Seena Jon ’12.
- Professor Ari Waldman wrote a February 3 column in Quartz comparing aspects of President Trump’s administration to Gamergate culture.
- Professor Arthur Leonard analyzed the record of Judge Neil M. Gorsuch, President Trump’s U.S. Supreme Court Justice nominee, in the February issue of LGBT Law Notes and a February 2 Gay City News column. (Catch a related podcast here.)
- Professor Lenni Benson has appeared in coverage on the Trump Administration’s latest immigration actions, including in the New York Law Journal, The Times of Israel, Vice News, and ARS Technica.
Impact Thursday: The Trump Administration and Economic Justice
Thursday, February 16 | 5:30 p.m. | New York Law School
This expert panel will offer CLE credit. RSVP here.