The mission of the New York Law School Alumni Association is to support and promote the School, its students, and its alumni by:
- Collaborating with NYLS on events and initiatives to recruit students and engage alumni
- Mentoring students and recent graduates on professional development
- Providing financial support to the School
E. Drew Britcher '84, President
Anthony K.C. Fong ’14, Vice President
Jarrod Perry ’11, Vice President and Secretary
Shana S. Ricchiuto ’15, Vice President
Sondah Ouattara ’13, Treasurer
Membership and Leadership
NYLS Alumni Association membership extends to all graduates of the School.
The Alumni Association seeks a talented and diverse group of alumni to serve on its Board of Directors. Members of the Board of Directors are elected to an initial term of one year and may be eligible thereafter for re-election to a term of two years. There is no stated term limit.
Directors must be an Alumni Association member and must have demonstrated the following:
- An ongoing commitment to the School
- Active involvement in School and Alumni Association activities
- A high standard of professionalism
The NYLS Alumni Association Board of Directors will meet at the School (with an option to attend via Zoom) on the following dates:
September 20, 2022
November 15, 2022
February 21, 2023
June 13, 2023
All NYLS alumni are welcome and encouraged to attend Board of Directors Meetings.
Any questions can be directed to email@example.com.