131st Commencement Exercises
New York Law School will hold its annual Commencement Exercises on Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 3:00 p.m. in David Geffen Hall at Lincoln Center.
- Graduates who complete the Commencement Response Form by Friday, February 17, 2023, can receive up to four tickets. You must indicate the number of tickets you need. Please do not submit the form more than once. Only your first form will be recorded. Contact email@example.com if there is an error on your form.
- If you would like to enter a lottery for additional tickets, you must indicate the number of additional tickets you would like. We will make every effort to notify you about the availability of extra tickets as soon as possible, but please understand that we may not have information about additional tickets until close to graduation. Encourage your family and friends to not to make travel plans until you are guaranteed to have a ticket for them.
- Babies must have a ticket.
- Graduates do not need a ticket.
- Tickets will be distributed before Spring 2023 exams begin.
Your families and friends will be invited to a Rooftop Reception hosted by Dean Crowell to celebrate at the NYLS campus from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 24. Stay tuned for more details!
You will order your regalia directly from the Herff Jones website at collegegrad.herffjones.com. Please keep your confirmation email. The deadline for ordering your regalia is 5:00 p.m. on Friday, March 10, 2023. We encourage you to order your regalia now to guarantee delivery before commencement (and to use during your Graduation Portraits).
130th Commencement Exercises
View the videos and photos from NYLS's 130th Commencement Exercises held in-person on Thursday, May 26, 2022 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. The event brought together the Class of 2022, as well as the Classes of 2021 and 2020, both of which had virtual ceremonies because of the pandemic.