Orientation is a blend of immersive classes, programs, and social activities designed to help first-year New York Law School students acclimate to law school.
Orientation was Monday, August 10 to Friday, August 21, 2020.
View photos from Orientation 2019.
It’s an exciting, informative, and fun time. As a first-year student, you’ll get to know campus before upper-level students return full-time. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to meet the classmates, faculty, and staff who will play a role in your legal studies during the next three years.
Typical Orientation activities include these:
- Welcome from Dean and President Anthony Crowell
- Introductory classes with faculty
- Discussions with current students
- Opportunities to spend time with classmates
- Campus tours
- Explanation of student services
- Campus ID photos and help getting connected to NYLS networks and software