Download PDF Invite.
NYLS is collecting new, unwrapped toys from Monday, November 20 through Thursday, December 7.
Donations will go to the New York City Family Justice Center in Manhattan, which provides criminal justice, civil legal, and social services to victims of domestic violence, elder abuse, and sex trafficking.
Office of Diversity. Equity and Inclusion
Office of Human Resources
Office of Student Life
Student Bar Association
Toy Drop-Off Locations
• Lobby of 185 West Broadway (W1)
• Fifth Floor Cafeteria (W5)
• Student Center (lower level) by the fireplace
• Office of Human Resources (C3)
• Office of Student Life (E5)
What to Give
• Toys (newborns to age 16, all genders). See Gift Ideas for suggestions based on children’s wish lists.
• Gift cards are also appreciated.
Other Ways to Help
• Give money to purchase toys. Shani Darby and Jenelle Najhafeez (Student Life C532) and Jody Pariante and Kitty Montanez (Human Resources C344) will collect donations.
• Order online and have items delivered to the Office of Student Life (C532).
• December 7 (Commons) from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
• 2–4 years: cooking and kitchen toys, dancing, painting, puzzles, and toy cars
• 5–7 years: arts and crafts, dolls, and Sonic the Hedgehog toys and games
• 8–10 years: arts and crafts, books, drawing, and video games
• 11–13 years: basketball, books, and video games
• 14–16 years: animation, arts and crafts, basketball, biking, bobbleheads, books, cooking (e.g. cookbooks and utensils), drawing (e.g. drawing pads and pencils), makeup, movies, Roblox, singing, soccer balls, women’s clothes (new, sizes M, L, and XL)